Priced to Sell! Gorgeous cape cod. Beautiful 2.2 acre landscaped level lot. Quiet cul-de-sac in northern Calvert County. Main floor master suite with standup shower and jacuzzi tub. Hardwood floors with tons of space to relax and entertain. 2 large bedrooms upstairs with bonus room for storage or play room. Huge finished walkout basement with an additional bedroom and full bath for when guests come to town. Lovely front porch with view of tranquil front yard. Large fenced-in backyard with entertainment-ready deck. 2 car attached garage and 2 car detached garage covers all of your storage needs. Extra large paved driveway provides a plethora of parking.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,371 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout
- 1. Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Open, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price