Charming home located in well-established Wynnewood community This spacious split level home offers three finished levels of living space. Large covered front porch perfect for relaxing with your morning coffee. Eat-in kitchen with oak cabinets, granite countertops, and newly upgraded flooring. Three spacious bedrooms and two and half bathrooms. Generous sized family room with wood burning fireplace and upgraded slider with build in shades opens to gorgeous landscaped backyard. Lower level laundry room with ample storage space includes a walkout to serene patio, perfect for entertaining. Local community pool available, great area for evening walks and convenient to local shops, restaurants, parks, and more. Perfect location for commuters; close to routes I-95, I-695, I-195, US-1, and even MARC Train! ** 1 Year Home Warranty included.**
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,632 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
LANSDOWNE HIGH & ACADEMY OF FINANCE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Disposal, Dishwasher, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price